As a part time Marketing Assistant, you get to unleash your creative marketing powers – wherever you are in the world.
You’ll be putting your mark on content read by viewers daily, as you’ll be responsible for producing content for our 35+ blog websites. Your technical SEO skills and understanding of CMS systems will be strengthened with the tasks as you publish content continuously in collaboration with our Content Assistant.
All from a location of your choice. Be that under the southern sun or by a fireplace somewhere up north.
Your tasks include
- Creating unique blog posts that grab the reader’s attention.
- Conducting internet research on current topics.
- Implementing important keywords in relation to SEO.
- Publishing content in WordPress and Umbraco.
- … and more.
It is not required to have any thorough experience with copywriting, search engine optimized texts or CMS systems. We’ll onboard you in all you need to know.
Instead, we just expect that…
- You have excellent writing skills in Danish
- You know what it takes to deliver high quality work
- You have a creative mindset and can make virtually all topics interesting
- You are a grammar champion – and know where the comma should be placed
- You manage to work independently and take responsibility for your tasks
- You have a strong digital understanding
Marketing, SEO, Tekstforfatning